Creating a shortcut for Glass Panel
- Connect your iPad to FDR unit via WiFi (EA WiFi network)
- Launch “Safari.”
- Enter the address of your glass panel: 192.168.4.1:8088
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- You can change the name of the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- When you need to start the Glass Panel simply tap your shortcut.